Canon SELPHY CP1300 is a fast Wi-Fi photo printer so as to produce excellent printing output. Using this printer, you will be able to directly print from computers, smartphones, cameras, and memory cards. The Canon printer of this model is likely to be supported on both Windows and Mac computers. To enjoy its features firstly, this printer should be set up correctly.
Procedure to Set up Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer
Before setting up of Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer for printing, the below-mentioned steps are to be followed systematically.
First, take out the printer from the box. After that, the packing materials should be removed from the printer. Then, place the Canon CP1300 printer on a clean surface softly.
Inside the box, you will find a Starter Guide, power adapter, and power cord.
Packing stickers from the Canon printer should be removed. After then, you have to open the ink access door and ink cartridges should be loaded in right place.
Subsequently, close the ink access door. Now, put some photo papers within the tray and put the input tray within the slot which is provided in the Canon printer.
Now, one end of the power supply should be connected by power cable and the printer’s port must be connected by the other end. Afterward, press and hold the power button and start the Canon printer.
Next, the printer driver should be downloaded from the official website of the Canon printer.
After the downloading procedure will be completed, the downloaded folder is to be moved. The driver’s name should be as cp 1300-100-101.exe.
Before installing the printer driver, the instructions appearing on the display must be followed. If you see the connection type display, you have to select the connection method and then click on the ‘Ok’ button.
The setup procedure is now finished. After completion of the set-up procedure, for a sample test, some pages are to be inserted within the tray.
Procedure to Print on SELPHY CP1300
In order to print on the Canon SELPHY CP1300, go after the following directions.
- At the start, the SELPHY CP1300 printer should be connected and your device to an equivalent Wi-Fi network.
- Secondly, some photo papers should be inserted within the input paper tray.
- Be sure that the Canon printer is connected to power as well as connected to the access point.
- Choose the Wi-Fi settings and thereafter click on the ‘OK’ button. Thereafter, the Connection method should be selected and tap on ‘OK’ to continue the process.
- On the next page, the Via Wi-Fi network option is preferred. After that, click on ‘OK’.
- The WPS connection method is to be selected and then hit the ‘OK’ button. Moreover, the PBC method is to be selected and then click the ‘OK’ button.
- After that, the connection between the computer and the Selphy CP 1300 printer is to be established. Open a photograph on the PC and click on the Print button.
- After that, the print settings should be changed, and click on the Print option. Now, the selected photographs will be printed by the Canon printer.
How the Canon Selphy CP1300 Printer is connected to the Wi-Fi?
- To start the printer, first, hold down the Power button so as to turn on the printer. Then go to the printer’s Control Panel and click on the ‘Wi-Fi’ Settings icon. In addition, the OK button is to behold enabling the Wi-Fi Settings. For continuance Click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Subsequently, the Wi-Fi network button is to be selected and then, the printer will search for the available networks without human intervention. On the next page, select the Network name and password is to be entered. Then, move to the Printers and Scanners menu on your computer.
- Click the Add Device option and, add the SELPHY CP1300 printer from the list of available devices. Thereafter, click on ‘OK’ and the required changes are to make. There to, set the printer as the default printer and then, print photographs from your computer.
How Photos from a Camera on the Selphy CP1300 Printer is directly printed?
- First, the Canon printer and the computer are to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. After holding the power button, switch on the Selphy CP1300 printer. Click on the Wireless button after proceeding to the machine’s Control Panel. The connection method is to be selected and then, select the Direct Connection button. Click on the ‘OK’ key for continuance.
- After going to the camera’s Wi-Fi section, the SSID shown on the SELPHY printer is to be selected. Then enter the password. Even, choose the photos that you want to print and then click on the Print button.
- During the printing process, no devices should be disconnected. Finally, after the printing process ends, printed photographs are to be collected from the output tray.
What is the procedure of Printing by Using the Air print?
Feature on the Canon Selphy CP1300 Printer:
- In case, you need to print from the Mac OS device, then the Air Print feature is to be used. For doing this, switch on the printer first. After that, the machine and the Mac device to the same wi-fi network is to be connected. Afterward, select the image that you need to print.
- Select the right options for example Proper paper sizes, the number of copies, and others. Select the Canon printer after opening the list of devices. Click on the ‘Print’ option for printing the images.